NB I will not be teaching again until 2018 due to various forms of leave including research leave funded by an international grant.
Courses I teach at the School of Politics and International Relations, Queen Mary, University of London
- Gender and Politics
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods (PG)
- Political Analysis
- Graduate Research Seminar (PG)
- I also offer occasional lectures on a range of courses, including French Politics, Introduction to Politics, the Politics Research Project and Global and Comparative Politics
Many thanks to my students at Queen Mary, who have nominated me for teaching awards every year that I have taught at Queen Mary. In 2012 I received the Drapers' Award for Teaching, and in 2010 I received the prestigious Drapers' Award for Excellence in Teaching. I am one of only two staff members at Queen Mary to have received both awards, and am very grateful to my students for this recognition.
- Political Parties and Party Systems
- Representative Democracy
- Comparative Politics and Government
- Modern British Politics
- Public Policy: Formulation and Analysis
- Issues and Methods in Political and Social Research